Acumium is a certified Google Partner, Madison, WI-based digital marketing and web development agency founded in 2001. We’re a company of business savvy designers, software developers, marketers, and technology geeks. We’re real, honest people who bring our Midwestern work ethic, smart ideas, and dependable expertise to the table every day for our clients. We’ve helped over 200 businesses grow and we care about doing what’s right.
We’re searching for an experienced PPC Strategist who will provide insights and recommendations for optimizing holistic digital strategies but you’ll be a subject matter expert in the realm of PPC. You’ll work alongside account managers, the digital marketing team, and partner with key stakeholders to build campaigns, provide analysis, measure performance, and provide clear, actionable solutions that move the needle.
- Build, prioritize, test, and measure customized PPC campaigns including but not limited to campaign planning, budget and bid management, keyword research, competitive analysis, QA, and ad copy creation.
- Plan, develop, and communicate advanced digital account strategies across a diverse mix of clients on Google, Yahoo, Bing as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Lead and present meaningful analytics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Manage campaigns to budget and client goals and work closely with Account Managers to communicate campaign strategy, progress, opportunities, and results.
- Understand client objectives and strategies, assimilating diverse industry, and audience insights into effective digital strategies.
- Partner closely with SEO and other subject matter experts to ensure key insights are constantly disseminated and put into action across various marketing channels.
- Find opportunities to improve efficiencies with the team, the company, and key processes.
Conduct knowledge sharing and training sessions for key stakeholders and communicate relevant industry changes and best practices as it relates to SEM.
- 5-7 years experience leading and executing SEM account strategy.
- 5+ years growing PPC accounts using data-driven analysis and strategic vision.
- 2-3 years developing, executing, and measuring SEO programs.
- 2-3 years Digital Marketing Agency Experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of on-page SEO, technical, keyword research, and search engine ranking factors.
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy and building out thoughtful campaigns centered around the customer.
- Deep expertise in Google Analytics, Bing Ads Center, Shopping Campaigns, and data/analytics dashboards.
- Google Adwords/Google Analytics Certified.
- Google Shopping/Display Advertising Certification Preferred